Your slogan here

Aventura Personal Injury Lawyer

A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. Because we provide free consultations or second opinions to all car accident and personal injury victims, we strongly recommend that all those in need of a Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer speak with us after being injured in an accident, rather than trying to go it alone by talking with insurance companies without legal representation.
The Aventura personal injury attorneys at Rosen & Ohr, P.A. have successfully represented thousands of clients since 1965 in all areas of South Florida, including Aventura, Hollywood, Auto Accidents in Aventura Pembroke Pines, Hallandale, Ft. Lauderdale, North Miami Beach, Miami, Sunny Isles, Cooper City, Dania Beach, Broward County, Miami, Dade County, and Palm Beach County.

These types of lawsuits can be complex, but they often allow you to pursue damages for expenses that you incurred because of your loss, including medical bills and burial expenses, as well as the conscious pain and suffering of your loved one before death.
We serve the following localities: Miami-Dade County including Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall West, Miami, Tamiami, The Hammocks, and Westchester; Orange County including Orlando and Winter Park; Osceola County including Kissimmee, Poinciana, and St. Cloud; Palm Beach County including Belle Glade, Lake Worth, and West Palm Beach; and Broward County including Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Sunrise, and Weston.

We serve the following localities: Brevard County, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Hillsborough County, Tampa, Lee County, Fort Myers, Manatee County, Sarasota, Miami-Dade County, Aventura, Hialeah, Homestead, Miami, Miami Beach, Monroe County, Key West, Orange County, Orlando, Osceola County, Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, Pinellas County, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Polk County, and Kissimmee.
The car accident rule works like this: Suppose that, for yourself, the jury decides the total amount of your damages is $100,000.00. The jury also decides you are 20 percent to blame for the accident, and also the other driver is 80 percent to blame.
While you concentrate on healing and recuperating from your injuries, Rosen & Ohr, P.A. 's team of experts will work toward securing the medical support, benefits and compensation that you are legally entitled to based on the unique facts of your case.

I have been practicing as a Boating Accidents Attorney in North Miami Beach, FL for over 40 years now. They will open a thorough investigation and gather all of the evidence they will need to prove someone else caused your accident and should have to provide you with financial compensation for your injuries.
Dedicated to helping people regain control of their lives after life-altering accidents or injuries, we work closely with our clients toward our common goal of maximizing their recovery. With more than two decades of personal injury experience and ten years of experience as an insurance company claims adjuster, Charles Flaxman understands the insurance industry and the law and knows what to do to help you if you have been injured.

This website was created for free with Would you also like to have your own website?
Sign up for free